Ping Pong Root APK is one of the exceptional applications to root an Android device. Working brilliantly, especially with Samsung Galaxy S4, S5 and Galaxy S6 edge, Ping Pong Root APK work effortlessly with the majority of the ROM versions.
Provisioning users with a very friendly interface, the application dispenses them with an instantaneous root in their phones, without the need to have an access to a desktop or a laptop.
The application is a boon for Samsung devices including s7 and older versions too. Ping Pong Root APK download comes for free and rescues Android users from the hassle of the competing but erred rooting apps.
Ping Pong Root APK
App Name: Ping Pong Root APK
Supported Version: Android 4.0+
Last Updated: September 08, 2018
The latest version of the Ping Pong Root 2018 is 6.0.2. Free download and installation are available for all the Android devices, from Samsung Galaxy S5, S6 to S6 edge ROM. For a hassle-free run of the APK in an Android device, a user is required to have a free storage space of 4.0 MB in it. Users can get a convenient access to the APK by clicking the download button, as given in this article.
Latest Ping Pong Root APK File Information
|Application||Ping Pong Root APK|
|App Size||4.0 MB|
|Supported Version||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated||September 08, 2018|
Features of Ping Pong Root
- With the Ping Pong Root in your device, use the hacking application such as Gamekiller APK to hack online as well as offline games.
- It enables the users to back up their devices before rooting them. This is done to prevent the data loss and ensure the device’s safety.
- As rooted device after installation of Ping Pong APK has no restrictions for the download of any kind of apps, the phone’s battery life and performance tremendously increase with relevant app installations.
- The troubling applications residing in your phone can be easily uninstalled.
- Accessing this rooting application, users have the liberty to block all the ads which constantly annoy them with every app access.
How to use Ping Pong Root?
Despite the process of rooting sounds complicated, it is comparatively easy to root an Android device with the help of Ping Pong Root. Follow the steps as mentioned below to keenly and effectively work for the rooting of your favorite Android device:
- Download and install the latest version of the Ping Pong Root, by clicking the download button as given in this article.
- Launch the application in your Samsung device, to proceed with the self-installation of Super SU 2.46.
- Proceed with the steps as displayed on the screen.
- For once, run SuperSU to achieve its activation. As soon as the Super SU pops up an error message, it will automatically close the tab and get back to the Ping Pong Root.
- Update your device data online, by proceeding with the click on ‘download data’.
- Click on the tab of ‘get root’ and allow the permission access.
- After the process is finished, reboot your Galaxy handset.
- Access the Play Store to get a root checker, for extracting the details about the root in your phone.
Ping Pong Root Latest Screenshots
Ping Pong Root is definitely a rooting application that does away with all the problems attached with an otherwise rooted Android phone.
The latest update of the app helps you restore the phone to its factory conditions along with the eradication of the warranty problems encountered at the service center. Get your hands on all the latest ad-free apps and games, which require a root in your Samsung phones, with Ping Pong Root at your side.
And yes! rooting no more requires a desktop or laptop. It is to be securely noted that some websites, including uptodown promote a malignant download of APK files. On the contrary, this site caters its users with 100% safe download of an erred file.